Shobaz Malik's CV
Posted: Sunday the 11th October, 2020. 11h56
Login to view contact details
Login to your account to access the name and contact details of candidates.
Sign up as a recruiter if you haven't set up an account yet.
Overview: Shobaz Malik's CV
127 Shaggy Calf Lane,
+ 156 817
A well-groomed individual bringing a wealth of experience Consistently top-ranked, self-motivated and pro-active individual with excellent marketing and business development skills. I possess excellent communication skills combined with the ability to relate well at all levels.
GoAudits - Slough April 2019 to 31st October 2020
A cloud-based software vendor specialising in Auditing. An All-in-One platform for improving standard, quality, and inspections.
Since coming onboard with GoAudits:
• Grew the company revenue & grew the sales team
• Trained the sales team, teaching them on "added value selling" instead of price battle to win business. I'll add that importance of ensuring company KPI's were exceeded and continues to grow month on month.
• Responsible and management of key clients of the company.
• Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports as needed.
UK Channel Partner Account Manager
StayPrivate Ltd - Gerrards Cross September 2017 to March 2019
StayPrivate quickly realised that the need to be able to communicate securely, privately and conveniently with customers was not limited to specialist financial services, but applied to any business providing a service to their clients. And so we set about building QUORUM.
Business Development Consultant
Movolytics - Slough
July 2016 to September 2017
• Engaging with senior members (Managing Directors / Finance Directors / CEO / Board members) in making decisions by consulting clients on benefits Movolytics does to their organisation, financial return on investment and how to implement the system.
• Initiate and nurture new relationships with prospective clients.
• Engaging with the marketing team to identify and reach target clients from different industries.
• Qualifying opportunities and undertake full responsibility for driving opportunities forward throughout the sales cycle to the point of closure.
UK, Business Development Manager
January 2015 to January 2016
• Taking on sole responsibility on expanding Ireland based distribution/reseller company into the UK market being the face of NextGen - onsite presence.
• Grew the business taking a turnover from month one of £60,000 with a 20% increase month on month with a Gross Profit between 20% - 50%.
• Account owner / Relationship owner - At all levels to CEO / MD / Sales Managers / Bid Manager. • Commercial owner - Terms / Credit / Discounts / Rebates
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
Juniper Sales Specialist
Westcon Group - Slough September 2012 to December 2014
IT Security), Slough
• Providing leadership and vendor knowledge to customers while maintaining a monopoly presence in the IT security industry.
• Generating opportunities for meetings with the key decision making personnel in the service provider to drive sales forward.
• Developing and planning business strategies to meet Juniper's sales objectives to increase business prospects.
• Liaising with external manager directors to facilitate in building their Juniper portfolio through streamlining technical resources and offering marketing budgets as well as other resources.
• Representing Juniper at partner meetings (internal and external) to establish and generate new business opportunities while upholding a professional relationship.
• Achieving Juniper's quarterly sales targets of 800K by driving sales through link selling with existing and potential vendors.
• Establishing long term business accounts with vendors offering competitive prices and packages.
• Maintaining excellent business relations by building an extensive rapport with vendors involving regular contact regarding stock prospects.
• Offering clients software training packages to plug uninformed gaps regarding the Juniper product.
• Advanced knowledge on CRM 3.0 & compass (3 years).
• Retain and increase subscription revenue and market share in existing customer accounts
• Managing the renewal portfolio and overachieving goals on a monthly basis by Verifying contracts, review terms. (Support / subscription)
• Engage in consultative discovery conversations to uncover account expansion and multi-year subscription opportunities
• Create proposals, including renewal rate calculations and contract preparation
• Own and develop an internal process for collaboration with customer success and inside and field sales teams
• Teach and coach renewals sales skills, strategies and process.
Business Development Executive
Kosei Pharma UK Ltd - Slough October 2011 to August 2012
• Delivering presentations to health care professionals, doctors and other medical staff regarding the Generic Lines/ Parallel Imports that we sell.
• Creating and executing an effective call plan as well as meeting face to face to finalise deals to purchase our Parallel Imports & Generics. Building strong client relations is vital in order for the pharmacy/chemist/NHS to re-invest with us.
• Coordinating with the sales team to understand the market and develop new strategies to build prospect new business.
• Using own initiative to generate new business and evaluate the sales potential of existing customers.
• Continuing to expand knowledge regarding new clinical data and learning to use these during presentations.
• Promoting use of legal drugs and other pharmaceutical products to physicians, dentists, hospitals, retail and wholesale drug establishments and utilising knowledge of medical practices.
Client Sales Executive, QA
August 2010 to October 2011
Private training course company), Slough
• Assisting the new business team on their day to day administrative / customer service duties to ensure there could increase their new business sales.
• Generating skill license usage reports on accounts; accurately obtaining information such as method of payment, confirmed courses and discounts percentages. This has further developed my attention to detail and clarifies which courses a client company attends and how much is spent with QA.
• Dealing with customer queries by such as information to customers regarding courses and tailored courses.
Wexham Secondary School - Slough 2003 to 2007
• Meeting tight deadlines.
• Disciplined, adaptable, able to work independently and within a team. • Effective development, training, and proposal skills
• Work on own initiative
• Communicate effectively - oral and written
• Excellent methodical, tactical, and sales skills
• Negotiation skills
• Superior interpersonal skills
• High-quality networking skills
Current location: United Kingdom
Qualifications: BTEC National Diploma in IT
Qualified at: Langley College
Country qualified: United Kingdom
RCVS registered: No
Been qualified for: 12 years. I graduated in 2008
Type of practice I have experience in: IT
Sole charge experience: Yes
Accommodation needed: No
Drivers licence: No
Availability: I am able to start immediately as I was made redundant from my previous employment. I offer full flexibility as I live very local as well.
Special Interests: - Cricket
- Gym (Trying)
Computer skills: I have experience within the IT industry so can pick up very quickly.
Desired location: It would be within Slough
This page has been viewed 222 times.