Posted: Friday the 18th December, 2020. 01h36
Login to view contact details
Login to your account to access the name and contact details of candidates.
Sign up as a recruiter if you haven't set up an account yet.
Overview: l .I am a registered general nurse and counsellor with a lot of experience in the Government,Private sector and NGO programmes being implemented within government institutions and surrounding communities. I am extremely interested in this position since it provides me with an opportunity to continue working within the area of HIV,TB,ART and SRH I am confident that I can effectively utilize my experience and skills to add value to your team and contribute positively to the success of your program.
During my work experience I have had an opportunity to work under different programmes that covered HIV and AIDS issues including ART,SRH,VAWG,HIVST,VCT,DREAMS, Cervical cancer screening on site and during outreach, Psychosocial Support counselling ,Training of CBDAs, Health education, Family planning, STI and TB screening and referral. I have also managed to gain the following experience:
• Ensuring quality ,attention to detail and meeting targets • Engaging a lot of Stakeholders in different Districts and different levels during mobilization.
• Development and implementation of monthly and annual plans • Keeping updated records including data collection, analysis and presentation
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills • Budgeting and ensuring all set goals are met and operations are within set budgets • Excellent communication skills
• Organizing and supervision of staff including staff appraisal
• Ability to use word, excel and power point computer programmes I am a hard worker with the ability to integrate multiple services to suit the client’s care and support. I am a team player who can work under pressure and still remain calm and focused. To help you make a decision, I have attached my CV for additional details regarding my work experiences. For any clarifications on my experience do not hesitate to reach out on the provided cell phone number.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to a favourable response.
Emmanuel Nicholas Nyahunda
Current location: Zimbabwe
Qualifications: Diploma in General nursing
Qualified at: Mashoko School of nursing
Country qualified: Zimbabwe
RCVS registered: No
Been qualified for: 10 years. I graduated in 2011
Type of practice I have experience in: 8years
Sole charge experience: Yes
Accommodation needed: Yes
Drivers licence: Yes
Availability: Beginning of April
Computer skills: Microsoft office ,Mac ,Linux and windows
Desired location: Bristol
This page has been viewed 177 times.