Dr Nermine Abdelmalak
Posted: Sunday the 29th November, 2020. 16h53
Login to view contact details
Login to your account to access the name and contact details of candidates.
Sign up as a recruiter if you haven't set up an account yet.
Overview: I can do the following;
Collect, interpret history and perform thorough physical examination.
• Develop reasonable diagnostic and treatment plan.
• Communicate exam findings, diagnostic and treatment plan with clients.
• Perform soft tissue surgeries (spay, neuter).
• Advise clients about sanitary measures, feeding and general care to promote the health of the animals.
• Apply routine animal’s immunization and de-worming.
Current location: Kuwait
Qualifications: I have the AVMA &CVMA CERTIFICATES
Qualified at: Alexandria university
Country qualified: Egypt
RCVS registered: No
Been qualified for: 16 years. I graduated in 2005
Type of practice I have experience in: Veterinarian surgeon
Sole charge experience: Yes
Accommodation needed: No
Drivers licence: Yes
Availability: I need 30 days notice
Computer skills: Excel
Desired location: Kuwait
This page has been viewed 248 times.