Data Protection Statement
VetClick is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals, as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 ('the Act').
Reference Number: ZB397627
Valid until: 29 September 2023
This statement confirms VetClick's commitment to protect your privacy and to process your personal information in a manner which meets the requirements of the Act.
The information you provide will be held by VetClick (UK) Limited in the UK for the following purposes:
- for administration of your user account including your id and security passwords
- to build up a picture of your requirements and preferences so that we can provide information of interest to you
- to track usage of our sites
- to make your use of our website more convenient by pre-filling in your information in any forms you wish to complete on our site
- in the case of recruitment, to assist you in finding a suitable employer or candidate
- candidate contact details may be accessed by registered users and members of our website for purposes of employment
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other sites. VetClick is not responsible for the data protection and privacy practices within any of these other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the data protection and privacy statements on other websites you visit which collect personally identifiable information. This statement applies solely to our website.
Opt-in only email lists
To conform to EU Anti Spam Laws, all our email lists are only of the 'opt-in' type, and always include an 'opt-out' instruction on all emails sent by us.