Veterinary Examination Manager
Generous Salary and benefits package
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote, United Kingdom
Are you currently working in the veterinary examinations arena and looking for something new and exciting?
Do you want to be part of a leading educational company working remotely?
Our clients, leaders in the veterinary arena, are seeking an Examinations Manager in a new to the business role due to expansion.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working closely with examiners globally to manage exam content
- Liaising with a team of exam coordinators to manage exam-based queries
- Collating and evaluating exam content and implementing any actions required for changes
- Performing exam data analysis and reports
- Reviewing Speakers Cv's to update approved speaker lists
Requirements of this role:
- Veterinary assessment experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent written English is also essential
This role will be perfect for someone who enjoys working autonomously in a fast-paced and organised environment.
For more information on this role contact Kay on 0161 8203510 or send in you CV to [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote, United Kingdom