Academic Content Manager
2 months ago
Upto £55k per year plus benefits
Noble Futures Ltd
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Are you an ambitious, experienced and proven manager working in the education sector?
Our exclusive client, a world leading education provider is seeking an Academic Content Manager.
If you would like to be part of a leading education company that offers hybrid working options we have an excellent opportunity for you!
Our client is in need of an Academic Content Manager to join their dynamic, friendly and successful team.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide strong leadership for Product Content Developers.
- Lead the educational design and academic standard of programmes
- Work closely with the digital learning developers and video editors to ensure content is engaging
- Performing under pressure and in a faced paced environment
Requirements of this role:
- Post graduate qualification in education is essential
- Experience in a veterinary environment is required
- Experience in an educational environment
- Proven experience leadership and managing a team
This role will be perfect for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced and organised environment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £55,000 per year, depending on experience.
- Hybrid working available
- Staff wellness scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Staff life assurance policy
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing each year
- Pension scheme
For more information on this role, contact Cheryl on 0161 8203510 or send in your CV to [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Wiltshire, United Kingdom