1 month ago
Upto £55k per year plus benefits
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
When it comes to veterinary education, our clients are one of the leaders in the market.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an Education Manager in a newly appointed position which will be the lynchpin in ensuring and enhancing the academic quality of the programme's standards.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing new assessments and marking rubrics catering to candidates with diverse needs
- Assist in developing strategies to enhance the organization's profile, increase revenue, and create innovative awards
- Lead academic board interactions, presenting progress and projects, and contributing to strategic decisions
- Review academic policies and processes, suggesting improvements and streamlining assessment procedures
- Manage direct reports, ensuring their professional growth and providing comprehensive academic reports
- Assist in budget management related to assessments, examinations, and standard-setting cost
- Provide academic support during exam days and aid in managing assessments effectively
What are the requirements?
- MRCVS qualification is essential
- Degree / postgraduate award in education is preferred
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to promote innovative approaches to education and assessment
- Ability to regularly commute to offices in the Wiltshire area
What's in it for you?
- Base salary of up to £55,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays increasing for long service
- 5% pension
- Employee wellness program
For further information on this role, please contact Kay on 0161 8203510 or email [email protected]
Address: Wiltshire, United Kingdom