Head Of Exams & Qualifications
1 month ago
Upto £70k per year DOE
Noble Futures Ltd
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Head of Exams and Qualifications
Our clients, a leading global education business, are seeking a Head of Exams to join their successful team
This is a newly established role in a growing business which focuses on strategic initiatives and continually growing the brand business brand.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop and execute academic and strategic strategies for the business
- Building and managing a scalable operating model for the examinations team, enhancing productivity and supporting continued growth
- Co-ordinating with licence partners to align assessment criteria
- Managing a team to ensure high performance
- Build and maintain academic partnerships with universities and academic bodies
What's in it for you?
- Salary £65,000 - £70,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
- Employee assistance scheme
- Business leadership experience is essential, with examination experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Veterinary sector experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong project management and organisational skills are a must!
- Be based or able to commute regularly to South West England
This role would be a perfect fit for a candidate who is a self-motivated problem solver with a high attention to detail.
For more information, contact Kay on 0161 8202510 or email [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Wiltshire, United Kingdom