Companion Animal Territory Manager – South East
Kent, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time territory manager to join our companion animal sales team covering the South East & East London.
About the Role:
As a territory manager you will be responsible for selling a portfolio of companion animal pharmaceuticals and animal health products into veterinary practices within your defined territory area, ensuring that commercial objectives are met in line with agreed product strategies.
The role of a territory manager is fast-paced and requires the ability to work independently in order to:
- Execute efficient journey plans to maximise your customer visits
- Effectively target new business opportunities whilst also growing and supporting your existing accounts
- Build strong relationships across your customer’s teams to become an influential and trusted partner
- Develop clinical and commercial strategies in partnership with your accounts to grow their business
- Deliver engaging product training sessions to increase confidence in the use of our products
This territory will cover the postcodes: TN / ME / CT / DA / RM / SG / AL / EN / IG / N / E / SE / BR / CR / KT / SM. This role is based on in person customer interaction and therefore some nights away from home will be required.
The ideal candidate for this role would:
- Have a genuine passion for pets and a strong interest in animal health
- Be self-motivated with the drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment
- Be a real people person – you’ll be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships easily
- Have proven experience in a field-based sales role
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the tenacity to succeed
- Live within the current territory
- Possess a full clean UK driving licence
Virbac is a global veterinary pharmaceutical company providing solutions to improve animal health in more than 100 countries around the world. Our extensive portfolio of innovative and award-winning products combine quality, effectiveness and convenience for veterinary surgeons, nurses and pet owners alike. Every day, we are committed to improving quality of life for animals and to shaping the future of animal health.
What Can We Offer?
We are proud to be an accredited ‘Great Place To Work’ and an employer of choice within our industry. In return, we can offer:
● A competitive salary dependent upon experience
● Company car or car allowance
● Annual bonus of up to 20% and based on performance
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays & an additional ‘Virbac Day’
● Private medical insurance
● Pension scheme with 8% employer contribution if you contribute 1%
● Income protection
And a wide range of other employee benefits (discounted gym memberships, cashback schemes etc.)
Interested in Joining Us?
For a copy of the job description or for an informal chat about the role, please call Donna Reynolds, HR Manager, on 01359 243243 or email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Tel: 01359 243243
Address: Kent, United Kingdom