Client Services Manager ║ Veterinary Practice (JT-24411)
North West London, Middlesex, United Kingdom
Our client – a first opinion small animal teaching hospital based in North West London – are looking for a Client Services Manager to join their team.
We are looking for a proactive dynamic and enthusiastic manager with a strong customer service background, preferably in a private veterinary or medical environment.
- You will work with the management team to grow the hospital services through high standards of customer service, administration & sales
- You will be responsible for the delivery of a first-class service for hospital clients, referring Veterinary Surgeons and visitors, ensuring the reception team act as an enabling service to the wider hospital.
- The successful applicant will have a history of developing high performing teams in a customer service environment.
- Experience coordinating marketing/PR and client engagement plans, including social media in a commercial environment is advantageous, and these duties will be supported and guided by an experienced marketing team
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £32,711 to £37,877 PA, inclusive of London Weighting
- Regular in-house training and a generous reward package
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: North West London, Middlesex, United Kingdom