Assistant Product Manager
Upto £36,000 per year
Noble Futures Ltd
North West, United Kingdom
Do you have a passion for livestock and a background in marketing/sales?
Come and share your big ideas with this forward thinking and innovative global business. Based in the North West, you will be part of an experienced and like minded team. You will be working closely with the commercial sales and marketing teams to create and implement successful campaigns that appeal to the companies agricultural and veterinary customers. You will be self motivated, with a driven attitude in order to influence the development and sales of products and the ability to create clear strategies for product life cycles.
The Successful Candidate;
- Perhaps you have worked in sales and are now keen to move into marketing?
- Would you like to spend less time on the road? Or perhaps more time?! This role is entirely tailorable to the way you like to work and to your personality and skill set.
- Have you got a flare for promoting, story creation or do you have influencing skills?
- Do you thrive on attention to detail and organisation
- Combine this with some practical hands on experience in animal husbandry and the answer is.. we need you!
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing the project implementation process for an assigned range of products.
- Assisting with sourcing products and defining commercial parameters.
- Drive the process using the Product Management process.
- Contributing to and developing, the ongoing product development process.
- Working to the timeline and managing the development of new product justification and market support.
- Managing the production of internal communications such as training materials and product bulletins plus assisting marketing with external communications.
- Researching and reporting competitive data.
- Providing reports on sales, distribution, and usage models as predictors of product life cycle and opportunity.
This will be a hybrid work model with time spent working both from home and from an office base in the Rochdale area.
What can the role offer you?
- Base Salary of £25,000 - £36,000
- 31 days Annual Leave increasing yearly
- Pension Contribution of up to 6%
- Private Healthcare
- Plus additional benefits
Interested? Contact Laura Smith on 01618203510 or email [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: North West, United Kingdom