Business Development Manager - Pet
£35k + bonus, benefits
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote - East Anglia, United Kingdom
Currently, a salesperson working in the Pet industry?
Want to be part of a business that is renowned for its product portfolio?
Our clients, a leading National Pet business, are seeking an additional field salesperson based in East Anglia area to join their hugely successful sales team
Based at home and reporting to the National Sales Manager responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with accounts in your assigned territory
- Creating and following business development plans for your area
- Support customers with open days and any product support required
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders
- Participate in trade shows
- Keep up to date in market knowledge and competitor activity
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £35,000
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Life insurance
- Discounted pet products
- Experience and an understanding of selling in a customer-facing role within the pet
- Great interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues
- A high level of self-motivation, energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience in working to targets
- Must hold a current UK Driving License.
This is an opportunity to join a business that has fantastic values as well as being at the forefront of innovative new products and brands.
For more information on this role, please contact Kay on 0161 8203510 or email [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote - East Anglia, United Kingdom