Veterinary Territory Manager
Attractive Salary and Benefits package
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote - South Wales, United Kingdom
Veterinary Territory Manager - South Wales
Passionate about the Veterinary Industry / RVN looking for a non-clinical role?
Yes? - This role below is not to be missed!
As the Veterinary Territory Manager based in South Wales / Herefordshire, you will be responsible for developing sales in your territory and working in line with the company's growth strategy. You will be self-driven and organised to build upon new and existing relationships whilst providing knowledgeable support and training within veterinary practices.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, a willingness to educate others and a great knowledge of the veterinary industry. In return, the successful candidate will be supported by a friendly team environment whilst working remotely.
– Delivering sales growth within your area
– Offering a high level of technical support and education to your clients
– Keeping up with market trends within the industry and being able to spot opportunities
– Attend trade shows, webinars and conferences
– Plan visits to new and existing customers and buil on those relationships
– Support your customers in tailoring their businesses to reach product sales margins
– Knowledge of the veterinary industry essential
– Previous sales experience desirable
– Strong communication skills and the ability to present information
– Ability to work remotely whilst being a team player
– Clean UK driving license and based within South Wales / Herefordshire
An attractive salary package with a company car, 25days + holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more!
Interested? Contact Laura at 01618203510 or email [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote - South Wales, United Kingdom