Veterinary Business Manager
Upto £34k per year, plus benefits
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote - Worcestershire, United Kingdom
We are on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic veterinary professional with commercial ability who would like to take their career on a new path with a non-clinical opportunity.
The Veterinary Business Manager will build and maintain strong relationships in practices on the Worcestershire/ Oxfordshire territory. They will support and educate practice staff to ensure the brand is highly recommended to practice clients and will influence the key decision makers to develop sales. The successful candidate will need to be organised and motivated to ensure that targets are met and exceeded, as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager and in line with company growth strategy.
The client we are recruiting for have a globally-known and established brand. They identify and support talent while offering employees an extensive list of benefits such as healthcare, pension, generous paid time off, staff discounts and more.
Up to £34,000 salary.
25+ days holidays.
Pension contribution scheme.
The Veterinary Business Manager will be responsible for:
- Growing revenue throughout veterinary practices in the territory through planned, regular visits.
- Providing each veterinary practice with commercial support.
- Identifying and approaching potential new business leads.
- Keep up to date with market place trends, and report accordingly.
- Making, executing and supporting tailor-made joint business plans with customers to ensure mutual growth targets.
- Attending trade shows, conferences, internal events as required throughout the year, with occasional overnights away from home.
Requirements for success:
- Knowledge and experience of working within the veterinary industry.
- Previous sales experience is desirable. Commercial inclination is crucial.
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving, ability to learn on the fly, influencing abilities.
- Full, valid driving licence.
- Live on the territory of Worcestershire/ Oxfordshire.
Please get in touch with Rory Phelan on 0161 8203510 or [email protected] if you'd like more information, or to apply.
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote - Worcestershire, United Kingdom