Business Development Manager
Upto £35k per year DOE
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote, United Kingdom
Proven track record in sales and business development?
Love building long lasting relationships?
Based in North East England? Yes? - read on below!
If you are ready to kick start 2023 and join a market-leading company for a fantastic 6 month Contract, our exclusive client is looking for a passionate sales person to join the team to cover Maternity leave.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the performance and sales of a set of independent customers and manages the day to day relationships in their particular region of responsibility. This is done primarily in person through regular store calls/visits and over the phone contact in between these visits. These calls typically consist of selling and demonstrating new products, identifying brand or product gaps and opportunities for the customer, selling in promotions and taking orders for these, as well as managing all other aspects of the relationship including issues.
The role also includes finding new business and on boarding the new customers ensuring all details are correct and their journey with our client is seamless.
- Experience and an understanding of selling in a customer facing role preferably within pet or FMCG.
- Experience in new business development and new business generation
- Great interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues
- A high level of self-motivation, energy and a positive attitude
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience of working to targets
- Must hold a current UK Driving License.
- Location: Home based
- Department: Sales
- Reports to: National Sales Manager
- Salary £32,500-£35,000 Depending on experience
- Holidays - 20 + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Auto Enrol Pension Contribution
- Discount on Pet Products
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote, United Kingdom