Veterinary Product Specialist
Upto £52k per year dependant on experience
Noble Futures Ltd
South, UK, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Veterinary Salesperson seeking a new challenge?
Do you want to be part of a leading business launching a new to market product that will change the landscape of veterinary medicine?
Then this is definitely the opportunity for you!
Reporting directly into the National Sales Manager the responsibilities of this role will include:
- Growing sales in existing accounts using leads generated by the field sales team
- Developing technical and commercial knowledge of the therapy sector portfolio
- Building relationships with KOL's and leaders in the field
- Organising Regional and Key Account CPD and training
Whats are the requirements of this role?
- At least 5 years veterinary sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- BSc or equivalent sciences background would be preferred
- Must be based in South England
Whats in it for you?
- Base salary circa £52,000
- Annual Bonus
- Private medical cover
- Company car
- Plus more ...
This is a rare opportunity to join a veterinary pharmaceutical business known for their innovative portfolio who can also offer an amazing work culture.
For more information on this role please contact Kay on 0161 8203510
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: South, UK, United Kingdom