Veterinary Regional Sales Manager - South
Attractive salary and benefits
Noble Futures Ltd
, South UK, United Kingdom
Regional Sales Manager - South
Are you an experience people manager looking for a fresh new opportunity?
Do you want to be part of a world leading business still continuing to grow?
Then this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!
Based in the South of England your responsibilities will include:
- Coaching the field sales team to further develop their skills and reach their targets
- Leading a sales team in line with strategies and vision of the business
- Ensuring good account management and sales principles are upheld
- Performing all administrative processes required
- Positive recruitment and onboarding of new Account Managers
- Working with other departments within the business closely to ensure business objectives are met
Whats in it for you?
- Base salary of up to £66,000
- Competitive Bonus
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car
- Plus more ....
What are the requirements of the role ?
- Proven success in managing a sales team preferably within the veterinary sector
- Good communication skills
- Drive for results and success
- Ability to lead, coach and develop
This is a rare opportunity to join to join a renowned world leading business known for progression opportunities as well as their products.
For more info on this role please contact Kay on 0161 8203510
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , South UK, United Kingdom