Large Animal Area Sales Manager
5 months ago
Upto £35k per year
Noble Futures Ltd
, South West Scotland, United Kingdom
Agricultural Area Sales Manager
Remote - Based in South West Scotland
Are you experienced in agricultural sales with a passion for livestock? If you are looking for a role where you can use your skills to build and grow existing and new customer relationships on farm then this could be the perfect role for you. Working for a well respected and established business with a portfolio range that offers a variety of quality solutions to beef, sheep, dairy and arable farmers, you will be part of a fun and energetic team who are as equally as passionate about the farming industry.
In this role you will be responsible for existing business within the agreed territory as well as seeking out prospect customers which you will convert into active trading accounts. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this position will see you use your organisational skills to actively prepare and plan strategies in line with company objectives whilst ensuring you maintain an excellent standard of customer service.
Working for the long standing and successful business, your career will be fully supported with full product training and regular sales meetings with your collaborative and friendly team.
- You must have agricultural sales experience.
- You will be an effective and clear communicator both written and verbally.
- You will understand what it takes to build strong and long lasting client / supplier relationships.
- FACTS qualification would be an advantage.
- You must have a valid driving license and be happy to travel throughout the agreed territory.
- Up to £35,000 per annum (negotiable, dependant on experience)
- Commission and bonuses.
- Company car, laptop and phone.
- Childcare vouchers.
For more information call Jane Righton on 01618203510 or email [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , South West Scotland, United Kingdom