Poultry Veterinary Advisor
Upto £60k per year base salary, plus benefits and bonus
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote, United Kingdom
Poultry Veterinary Adviser
Remote - UK and Ireland
This opportunity is ideal for a vet looking to diversify into a role where they can use their technical ability and skills to train a commercial team as well as customers who are looking to enhance their knowledge on poultry health. Working for a global leader in animal health, this role gives the right candidate an opportunity to lead, transform and elevate the portfolio strategy for customers in the UK and Ireland.
The benefits of this position include:
- Working for a market leader in animal health.
- Working with unique and innovative products from an impressive portfolio range.
- Being a part of a fun and friendly team with a supportive and collaborative culture.
- Fantastic team events and activities at impressive locations.
- A basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum DOE.
- Company bonus.
- Company car.
- Health care.
- 25 days holiday + bank hoildays.
- MRCVS Qualification (or equivalent overseas qualification + conversion)
- 3+ years in a clinical setting, or in industry experience.
- Experience in the poultry industry would be a significant advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A full driving license and a willingness to travel.
If you wish to apply of find out more about the role contact Jane Righton on 01618203510 / 07715201629 or email [email protected]-futures.com
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote, United Kingdom