Veterinary Examination Coordinator
2 weeks ago
Upto £24k per year
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote, United Kingdom
Organised, self-motivated, and quality focused?
Our clients, a leading veterinary education business that supports the growing need to encourage ongoing personal growth in the veterinary channel, are seeking an Assessment Coordinator to join their growing home-based team.
This is an opportunity to join a global business with progressional opportunities that encourage growth and development whilst providing a positive working environment.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the academic and assessment teams in examination administration
- Collating and coordinating exam material content
- Reviewing and proofreading assessments in English for errors
- Uploading examination content onto exam databases and testing functionality
The benefits of the role will include the following:
- Base Salary up to £24,000
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Above standard pension
- Life assurance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
This role will best suit an experienced administrator with a good eye for detail.
Excellent English communication, both written and verbal, is a must.
For more information, please contact Cheryl on 0161 8203510
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote, United Kingdom