Poultry Technical Performance Manager
5 months ago
£55,000 - £65,000, depending on experience
Noble Futures Ltd
Shropshire, United Kingdom
Poultry - Technical Performance Manager
A fantastic opportunity is currently available for a driven and organised leader to join a large-scale poultry enterprise situated across three sites within Herefordshire and Shropshire. The vacancy has arisen due to expansion and the business's plans to continue to work to high standards and achieve excellent performance results.
This position is suitable for a Farm Manager working in the poultry industry who is looking for their next step or an Area Manager with good technical ability. The successful candidate will join a hard-working and supportive team focused on maximising poultry health and production.
- Responsible for the production of broiler chickens for three farms within the company.
- Be responsible for the technical performance and overall compliance of the sites.
- Advising, overseeing and leading the existing farm staff to produce market-leading performance.
- Be responsible for all employees under direct control for health and safety welfare and training, regular development through progress reviews.
- Field manager experience is preferred.
- Experienced within the poultry industry.
- Good technical ability.
- Leadership experience is desired, with good interpersonal skills.
- Full driving licence.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- £55,000 - £65,000, depending on experience.
- Generous performance bonuses.
- Newly refurbished family accommodation, close to local amenities and excellent schools.
- Company vehicle.
For more information, contact Jane Righton at 01618203510 or email [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Shropshire, United Kingdom