Animal Health - Regulatory And Quality Coordinator
1 month ago
Upto £60k per year DOE, plus benefits
Noble Futures Ltd
Surrey, United Kingdom
Animal Health - Regulatory and Quality Coordinator
50:50 split between home and office-based working
Would you like to join a global leader in Animal Health?
If you are working in a regulatory environment within the pharmaceutical or animal health industry, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. In this position, you will be a core part of the Regulatory and Quality Team. As well as managing and maintaining Marketing Authorisations in line with legal requirements in the UK and the company's objectives, you will also support the quality functions within the team. You will do this by using your previous experience in Quality Management Systems to resolve any quality-related issues.
This unique and exciting role offers opportunities for career progression as well as regular, continuous professional development. Other benefits include:
- A basic salary of up to £60,000, dependent on experience.
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance 6 x salary
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted goods and services
- 25.5 days + BH holidays
What are we looking for?
- Experience in animal health or other regulated industry
- Knowledge or experience of working with the regulatory bodies within animal health is preferred
- A relevant degree
- IT literate
- A team player
- Great attention to detail
- A confident communicator with a positive attitude
To apply of find out more, contact Jane Righton on [email protected] or call 01618203510
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Surrey, United Kingdom