1 month ago
Upto £55k per year plus benefits
Noble Futures Ltd
Surrey, United Kingdom
Field-based role within the South of the UK
Are you a Vet looking for a new challenge?
This international company have a long-standing reputation for improving the health and welfare of animals around the world. They invest in and care greatly for the individuals working within their organisation, all of whom share their passion for providing innovative and sustainable solutions in animal health. This unique and rewarding opportunity allows you to work collaboratively with other Veterinary professionals as well as a commercial field-based team. In this role, you will use your technical background to provide training and support to increase confidence in the use of and the prescription of the company's products.
- Support the team of Territory Managers through training and technical support at the practice level.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers within practice to maintain the company's reputation and build on its commercial success.
- Provide technical support and input to the Marketing team.
- Using scientific research and data, produce and deliver accurate presentations in line with commercial objectives.
- Keep up to date with market trends and relevant competitor products.
- Identify educational opportunities with Universities.
- Fully qualified Veterinary Surgeon with MRCVS membership.
- Three years minimum clinical experience.
- Confident communicator.
- Attention to detail.
- A customer-focused approach.
- A full UK driving license.
- Up to £55,000 per annum DOE
- 20% bonus.
- Company Car
- Private health care
- Life Assurance
- Full technology package
For more information or to apply contact Jane Righton at [email protected] or call 01618203510
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Surrey, United Kingdom