Locum Cattery Manager | Ongoing Position
Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Our client, a well established 5* rated boarding cattery on the Bristol/South Gloucestershire border, are seeking a locum manager to cover for the owner when she is on leave.
About The Role
This will be for ad hoc periods of between 3 -10 days at a time, on an ongoing basis excluding August and we can work around other commitments.
Core hours will be 8 am - 11:45 am and 3 pm - 6:30 pm Monday- Saturday inclusive and 8 am - 12 noon on Sundays although these hours could be extended periodically to meet demand.
The role would ideally suit an ACA, VCA or RVN or even a vet student.
- Employee Management
- Administrative: cash handling and financial record maintenance, ad hoc report creation and maintenance.
- General cattery duties, including chalet cleaning, preparing meals, cleaning equipment & utensils, administering medication, carrying out and recording health checks and general enrichment activities.
- Site maintenance
- A genuine affection for animals and their wellbeing is essential.
- Physically fit due to the demands of the role.
- A willingness to work additional hours is essential
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me [email protected] / call me 01291 645871
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom