PART TIME DAY Vet Surgeon Vacancy In SA Practice In Northamptonshire
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Lacey's client in Northamptonshire are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who is comfortable with working sole charge, performing surgery and has a good ability to engage with clients to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are part of a 6 branch Vet group, including a 24-hour hospital, who provide care for pets across Northamptonshire and South Leicestershire.
This is a sole charge position, working 1 week (7 days) on, with 2 weeks (14 days) off. The week on will include 5 days Mon-Fri at the branch, then Saturday & Sunday at the main Hospital. This works out as an average working week of 23 hours per week across the year.
There are no OOHs, and the rota offers a great work/life balance and they can offer Accommodation on site if required whilst on duty, for those wishing to work further from home, or overseas.
In return they are offering:
• Salary: £51,680 DOE
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Generous CPD Allowance of £1750 per year
• Health Shield
• RCVS and 2 other professional Memberships paid
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Online offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment, and much more
• Company sick pay
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Genuine career development opportunities (most people train in some way in-house)
Please get in touch with Lacey ASAP for more details: 01395 200189 / [email protected]
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom