Customer Care Assistant/ Receptionist (SH-22281)
Hampshire, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a CCA/ Receptionist to join our clients lovely small animal team in Farnborough.
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- 1/3 weekends
- Salary DOE
You will join a team of 3 vets, 3 RVNs, 2 SVNs, 1 VCA and 2 CCA's
Your key responsibilities:
- Greeting our clients, making them feel at home and comfortable, and promoting the services we offer
- Keeping all documents filed correctly
- Following appointment booking protocols to keep things running smoothly
- Liaising with colleagues at our support office by email and telephone
- Ensuring the reception area is kept organised and clean
- Cashing up each day
- Stock management
- Handling insurance claim forms
- Ensure all data is up to date and correct by the end of each day
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV to [email protected] or contact Sarah Hewitt on 01291 645871.
Not quite what you're looking for? Give us a call or check out the website on www.glvets.com for our other fantastic opportunities!
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Hampshire, United Kingdom