Part Time Office Assistant – Kings Bounty Equine Practice – Alresford, Hampshire
Kings Bounty Equine Practice
Alresford, Hampshire, United Kingdom
We are currently looking for an office member to join our fun and friendly small team at Kings Bounty Equine Practice, located on a picturesque country estate near Alresford, Hampshire.
The role is 2/3 days a week with flexibility to provide additional office cover as required.
Main duties include:
- Practice finances – inc. Weekly Invoicing, Debt Management, taking payments
- Answering the office phone and emails, liaising with clients and suppliers
- Arranging appointments
- General administrative duties including data entry, maintain records and filing
- Basic pharmacy management inc. postage of client medication
- Assisting the Practice Manager
We are looking for someone who possesses the following skills:
- Polite telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional, friendly, “can do” attitude
- A good ability to prioritise
- Effective time management skills
- Able to work efficiently both alone and as a member of the team
- Competent in using all Microsoft office programmes
- Strong typing abilities including excellent attention to detail
- Able to retain confidentiality
Own transport will be required due to location of the practice.
A good background knowledge of horses is desirable.
Full training will be provided. Job expansion available for the right candidate.
Excellent benefit packages available including a generous CPD allowance and company Health Care package.
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Application closing date Sunday 19th February 2023.
Address: 2 The Old Stables, West Tisted, Alresford, Hampshire, United Kingdom