Senior Receptionist- SW London
London, London, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Veterinary Receptionist in SW London.
Could be a great step up into management for the right candidate. The applicant will have a head receptionist, senior receptionist or nursing background in a veterinary environment.
Hours are 40 per week with a 1 in 5 Saturday rota.
Hours are flexible from 7am through 11pm on a rota basis.
The team are proud to be independent with no middle management.
Knowledge, willingness and experience of :
- Veterinary diaries (although we use RX Works)
- Diary plotting
- Making appointments
- Interviewing for reception team members
- HR – supported by our HR Manager and external HR Partner Peninsula
- Team building and team meetings
- Team culture to be a part of the greater DNA management structure
- Giving feedback individually and as a team regarding our NPS scores
- Encouraging positive client reviews online
- Reviewing team members progression
- Diary control and accountability
- Debt management
- Insurance processing
Salary up to £36K
No Accommadation so must be able to commute.
Interested? Contact Katie on :
[email protected] / 01291 645 871
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: London, London, United Kingdom