VCA | Kent [VAC-25306]
Kent, United Kingdom
Kent – VCA required
Our client is seeking a permanent VCA for their team.
- Full-time: 40 hours per week
- No OOH required
- Excellent salary package offered
- Health and dental care plan
- 50% off treatment of own pets including CT and ortho + direct insurance claim submission and excess coverage by DNA
- 10% off Family and Friends Perk
- Holiday negotiable
Our client is seeking a VCA to join their team on a permanent basis in Kent.
This busy, 24 hour hospital has a varied complex caseload. This is a great opportunity to experience the fast-paced atmosphere of emergency veterinary work, where no two days will be the same!
As a VCAs you will play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the practice, providing support in caring for pets, maintaining high clinical standards, and reporting back to senior members of the team. In this busy and varied front-of-house role, duties will include:
- Handling busy telephone lines
- Arranging appointments
- Taking payments
- Entering test results
- Ensuring consult rooms are fully stocked
- Ensuring the reception and waiting are presented to high standard.
The role provides the perfect introduction for those pursuing a career in veterinary nursing and is usually the first step to becoming a Registered Veterinary Nurse. In this varied and rewarding role, you’ll learn the core principles of veterinary nursing and get to grips with life in a busy practice.
If you are interested in this excellent role call Jonathan Lewis on 01291 645 871 or email [email protected].
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Kent, United Kingdom