Veterinary Care Assistant- South London (SH-22999)
10.40 per hour
South London, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Nursing Assistant to join our client's teams to support our vets and nursing colleagues in the South London region covering branches such as Ewell, Caterham, Epsom, Brixton, New Addington and more!
- Full time
- 40 hours a week w
- Saturday rota of 1 in 2
- No nights or on call
The salary for the float Veterinary Nursing Assistant role is £10.40 per hour. Training and career progression is available in this role, if you wished to develop onto becoming a Registered Veterinary Nurse, we can support you through the course via their own college at Wanstead Veterinary Hospital.
Benefits package including:
– Simply Health which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more.
– 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
– Generous shopping/leisure discounts (never pay full price in all the major shops and cinemas again!).
– Cycle to work scheme.
– Great colleague pet discount scheme.
– 6.6 weeks Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays) –
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV to [email protected] or contact Sarah Hewitt on 01291 645871.
We can consider flexible working arrangements for all our roles, please indicate in your application if this is something you are interested in.
Not quite what you're looking for? Give us a call or visit our website on www.glvets.com to check out our other fantastic opportunities!
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter - @GardnerLlewelyn
**Did you know we have a referral scheme? Refer a friend and receive a bonus of £100!**
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: South London, United Kingdom