Veterinary Care Assistant Role- Birmingham Area
Tame And Wild Veterinary Recruitment
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
My client is looking for a veterinary care assistant for their practice in the Birmingham area.
The ideal candidate should have worked in practice as a VCA or receptionist before. Other candidates will be considered with previous animal related roles.
- Assisting nurses and vets in providing medical care to animals
- Prepare examination rooms and equipment for procedures
- Collect and prepare laboratory samples for testing
- Clean and sanitize examination rooms, equipment and kennels
- Answering phones and serving customers at the reception desk
- £19k +
- Full or part-time position
- 15-40 hours a week, shared weekend rota
- No OOH
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Please email your CV to Petra Losonczi-Kiss on [email protected] If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with Tame and Wild Recruitment
Alternatively call Petra on 01392 716180
Tel: 01392 716180
Address: Warwickshire, United Kingdom