HDU Vet Nurse – Buckinghamshire HF5287
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Looking for a dedicated and Experienced High Dependency Unit Vet Nurse to join an exceptional team at an established multi- discipline RCVS Accredited Referral Practice in Buckinghamshire. If you are looking for an opportunity to excel in a challenging yet rewarding role this role could be for you. Seeking a compassionate and highly skilled HDU nurse with prior experience in an emergency or referral setting. General duties will include but not limited to;
- Collaborate with the HDU team and hospital staff to ensure the highest standard of individualised patient care.
- Comply with RCVS CoPC, focusing on CPD and Clinical Governance.
- Utilise your expertise in emergency or referral settings.
- Master advanced emergency and critical care procedures and therapies.
- Remain calm and focused in stressful or emergency situations.
This is a full-time position approximately 40hrs per week over 4 or 5 days with a 1:6 weekend rota with time off in lieu. There are no OOHs or on-call. There is a bank holiday rota, which equates to approximately 2 days per year.The dedicates team is gearing up to introduce a state-of-the-art HDU unit, a remarkable addition that significantly elevates the level of care and support the practice can offer the valued patients. The practice is well equipped with the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment. Competitive salary, CPD, private medical insurance plus more. For more information or to apply please contact Helen Foster on 07557 348937 or email your CV to [email protected]
Tel: 07557 348937
Address: Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom