Head Veterinary Nurse | Aylesbury (JT-23500)
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join an excellent team as Head Veterinary Nurse at a small animal practice based in Aylesbury.
The role will involve all aspects of nursing as well as the day-to-day running of the practice. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas; more responsibilities will form part of this role with full support being provided by the nursing team.
As a Head Veterinary Nurse, you will be responsible for a variety of nursing duties as well as sharing best practice with your team and helping to support and develop the student nurses in your practice.
All of our Head Nurses are provided with dedicated support with other duties, such as recruitment and Health and Safety. While there are still administration duties involved in your role, this support will allow you to spend more time managing your team and doing what you love, nursing!
- Head Veterinary Nurse – full-time permanent position
- 4-day working week covering 40 hours with 1 in 4 weekends
- Shift Pattern – 08:30-5:30 and 10:30-7:30
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training is provided as relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
And much more!
Skills and Experience
- You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS
- Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom