Weekend RVN | £1500 Relocation Allowance (JT-23475)
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate RVNs with a particular interest in wards to include ECC and out-of-hours nursing care over the weekend.
The practice is a purpose-built, state-of-the-art veterinary hospital that provides the latest in cutting-edge, specialist treatments for cats and dogs, supported by an exceptional rehabilitation and physiotherapy facility.
Facilities include on-site 1.5T MRI and CT scanner suites, a variety of joint replacement systems, electrodiagnostics and a full complement of the latest radiography and arthroscopy equipment.
- Weekend RVN – part-time position
- Your role will include nursing inpatients, communicating with the specialists and owners about patient care, treatment plans and any relevant updates, being involved in admits and discharges, recovering patients from anaesthesia and maintaining clear concise notes for all patients within the hospital
- Experience of working within a referral hospital is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to multi-task with a flexible working approach are a must
Salary and Benefits
- The salary range for this role is £31,800 - £34,000 FTE dependant on experience
- £1500 relocation allowance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom