***2 X Permanent RVN Night Roles - 7 On, 14 Off - Cheshire*** - Ref: SD12187
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Cheshire, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Are you an RVN that is looking for a new role, that allows you to work nights and still have a great work/life balance?
My client in the Cheshire area, is looking for 2 night RVNs to join their existing team of 5 Vets, 2 Practice Managers, 3 RVNs, 8 SVNs, 1 Auxillary and 6 Receptionists.
This is a permanent night working role with the hours of work based on working an average of 29.17 hours per week. The work pattern is based on 7 nights on 2 weeks off on a rolling rota 7pm-8am Monday to Sunday.
- Paid holiday entitlement of 6 weeks plus the opportunity to buy two extra weeks holiday a year or sell two days back
- Pension scheme membership after 3 months service 3% employer contribution
- Staff discount with 50% off vet or nurse fees for first opinion services and products at cost price through PMS system
- Healthshield membership provided after 3 months service which includes access to counselling services (telephone support and up to 8 face to face counselling sessions per year), full package of benefits towards general wellbeing worth £877 per claim year, plus accident protection at £5,000, benefits included for dependent children up to the age of 18. Includes access to MyGP services and “Perks” discount scheme.
- Sick pay at 2 weeks full pay, 4 weeks half pay (of contracted hours) plus additional at the discretion of Senior Management
- Maternity and Paternity Leave with enhanced payments and leave
- CPD allowance of £600 Nurses + opportunity to discuss other training support
- RCVS Membership re-imbursed
- Cycle to work scheme available via salary sacrifice
- Life insurance at 1 x annual salary
- Redundancy protection after 2 years’ service
- Private medical insurance - opportunity to pay into a group scheme via payroll
- Paid volunteering day each year to support a charity
If this would be of interest to you, please call/whatsapp Sean on 01392 249645 / 07508428526 or email [email protected]
Tel: 01392 249645 / 07508 428526
Address: Cheshire, Cheshire, United Kingdom