Surgical Or Rotating Registered Veterinary Nurse
Attractive salary and benefits package
Chestergates Veterinary Sepcialists
Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom
We operate a leading RCVS specialist-led, multi-disciplinary referral hospital based in Chester. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic nurse to join our existing day team of nurses, interns and specialists in various disciplines including anaesthesia, cardiology, imaging, internal medicine, neurology, orthopaedic surgery and soft tissue surgery.
We have two positions available at present for a rotating nurse and also a surgical nurse.
As a rotating nurse you would rotate through each referral discipline. This is a varied role with lots of interesting cases and would suit an RVN keen to develop their nursing career.
We also have an opportunity for the correct candidate to join the surgical department. The surgical cases vary from orthopaedic soft tissue, neurology and cardiology. This role would suit someone with an interest in surgical nursing and anaesthesia who also has good management and communication skills.
Referral experience is desirable but not essential.
As well as a salary of £25,000 - £28,500 PA dependent on experience, we have number of benefits as part of the CVS group:
- Professional memberships funded (RCVS & VDS).
- CPD and further studies encouraged. Your learning and clinical growth us important to us!
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Long Service Holiday - Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Workplace pension scheme.
- CVS Refresh – one of our health and wellbeing rewards. Our teams receive a weekly allowance to spend on tasty treats or fitness classes!
- Mental Health first aiders. Our people are at the heart of what we do and your health & wellbeing matters!
- Maternity / Adoption Pay – 10 weeks full pay and 10 weeks half pay.
- Paternity Pay and Shared Parental Leave.
- Cycle to work scheme, saving 25-39% on a bike and accessories!
- Discounted pet treatments.
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 365 days a year helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most.
- Discounted UK gym membership with Gym Flex.
- Performance bonus scheme.
- Save as you Earn Scheme (SAYE).
- Internal career progression and transfers available – with a network of over 500 practices, we can support you should you need to relocate.
- Recommend a Friend rewards - Financial bonus up to £5000 for referring your Vet and Nurse friends!
If you're interested in this great role, please click on the ‘Apply Now' button below. For further information on the role please contact: [email protected].
Address: Unit F, Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom