Maternity Cover RVN - Bramshott
Bramshott, East Sussex, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a friendly and supportive team in Bramshott. This role is to cover maternity leave so it will be a fixed-term contract for up to 1 year.
About the role:
- Up to £28k dependent on experience
- Private medical insurance
- £1000 relocation assistance
- No weekends or OOH
- Full time, Part time or Flexi-time
- 1 year role
- 6.6 weeks annual leave with increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- CPD Allowance
- RCVS and VDS memberships paid
A day in the life of a branch nurse, other than the consuming of cakes and ice creams, which of course is compulsory, would-be nurse clinics, one day a week ops, assisting the vet, general running of the branch and training a VCA. From this your day is varied and allows for as much clinical exposure as possible.
Facilities include an operating theatre, cat and dog wards, a nurse and vet consult room and a large waiting room which is large enough to have a cat and dog waiting area.
Interested? Submit your CV and phone Mia on 01291 645871.
Not quite what you're looking for? Head over to our website for more exciting opportunities - www.glvets.com
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Bramshott, East Sussex, United Kingdom