Night Nurse Needed In East Yorkshire Vet Hospital
East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Dan's client is looking for a Registered Vet Nurse to join their dedicated night team in East Yorkshire.
You will be working alongside a dedicated team of 9 day and night Vets including GPcert holders, in a modern, purpose-built 24-hour small animal hospital situated in the beautiful & affluent countryside of East Yorkshire.
Your role will include managing all out of hours care for the hospital and ensuring continuity of care by engaging in morning and evening handovers with the day team.
This role is full time working 7 nights on, 7 nights off (20:00-08:00 waking shift) but can also be offered part-time as 7 on, 14 off or 7 on, 21 off.
The hospital is well equipped both surgically and diagnostically with an in-house laboratory, digital x-ray, doppler ultrasound, a range of digital endoscopes, CT scanner, arthroscopy, orthopaedic theatre, separate wards (dog, cat, exotic & isolation) and a canine hydrotherapy pool alongside an underwater treadmill.
You will receive many incredible benefits including;
- Salary of £31,500 PA
- Relocation package of up to £2000.
- £750 CPD allowance and 2 days paid CPD leave per year.
- Payment of RCVS, VDS & BVNA fees.
- Access to a large amount of in-house training, including head nurse training scheme.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Hapibenefits – Discounts on retail, entertainment and meals out.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program.
Get in touch with Dan for more details: 01395 200189 / [email protected]
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: East Yorkshire, United Kingdom