Edinburgh Practice Seeks RVN - Full Time
up to £27,000 DOE
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
My client in Edinburgh has an excellent opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their dedicated team. Duties will include all aspects of nursing, working in theatre, inpatient care, nurse consults and assisting other staff where needed. Their nursing staff are an extremely important part of their clinical team, ensuring the branches run smoothly whilst delivering the most exceptional care to the patients and clients.
This is a full-time role working a variety of shift patterns. It will include 1 out of 6 Saturdays. No out of hours required or bank holiday cover is needed.
Salary up to £27,000 dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidate would have experience in a clinical setting, a new graduated would be considered for the position. They must be conscientious, able to work closely with the clinical team and have enthusiasm for providing an excellent level of care to their patients.
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: Edinburgh, United Kingdom