Head Registered Veterinary Nurse ║ Full Or Part Time (JT-23761)
2 months ago
Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced, friendly, and enthusiastic RVN to join an excellent team in a Head Nurse position. Ideally you will already be a Head or Senior level RVN who has great communication and organisation skills, who is able to motivate their team to achieve their personal and professional goals.
The practice is located close to a great selection of local amenities, large green spaces, plenty of bus routes and just 10 minutes from the city centre.
You will be joining a supportive and experienced clinical team of 6 vets (3 full time, 3 part time) as well as working alongside 2.5 RVN’s and 2 SVN’s and a VCA. The client care team is made up of 3 super friendly receptionists and a dedicated practice manager.
- Full or part-time role, with a mix of early and late shifts and your fair share of surgery and consults
- The role will include only 1 in 3 Saturday morning clinics and no OOH’s giving you the ideal work-life balance!
- You will be in charge of our close-knit nursing team, with dedicated admin time to carry out 1-1 appraisals, arranging the nursing rota, carry out necessary clinical coaching tasks and have regular meetings with practice owner (JVP) and practice manager
- This role would suit an ambitious RVN who has a great sense of drive and commitment to offering the best patient care
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £35,000
- Company pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- 5.5 weeks holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Colleague discounts
- Competitive annual salary dependant on experience
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom