Registered Veterinary Nurse ║ Part-Time (JT-23758)
2 months ago
Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a small animal practice in Bristol for an enthusiastic RVN to join their friendly and welcoming team.
They can offer a fantastic location to work, as well as boasting some state-of-the-art equipment and plenty of onsite parking.
You will be joining an existing team of 4 vets, 3 Nurses and 1VCA.
To apply you will have good general nursing experience and great customer service skills, be cheerful, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – part-time position
- 22 hours per week and no weekends to work
- The hours will be Tuesday 10am to 6pm, Thursday 10 am to 6pm and Friday 11am to 7pm
- No OOH or overnight in patient checks
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
- Social events and emphasis on wellbeing
- Contributory pension schemes
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom