RVN | Relocation Allowance Up To £2000 (JT-23676)
2 months ago
Up to £31,000 depending on experience
Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
A 4-site small animal practice based in Bristol, are looking for a dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
The practices are equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, dental machines, dental x-rays as well as the necessities for a first opinion practice.
You will join a friendly team of 5 Veterinary Surgeons, 8 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 2 Student Nurses and 5 Support Staff.
We are looking for someone with the right attitude to be part of this team! You also need to be able to drive, as the role will be split between different practices throughout the week.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full or part-time permanent position
- The full-time rota involves working 38 hours per week over 5 days (8.30am until 4pm) with 1 in 4 Saturdays
- There will be no out-of-hours or bank holiday
- The day to day duties will include but not limited: general nursing duties, care of day patients and inpatients, monitoring anaesthetics, assisting Veterinary Surgeons, care and maintenance of equipment, stock control, occasional reception work, perform nurse clinics
Salary and Benefits
- The salary will be up to £31,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom