Registered Veterinary Nurse FTC - PetMedics - Worsley
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Worsley, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team at PetMedics to provide gold standard patient care at our RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary up to £30k pro rata D.O.E
PetMedics is a large 24-hour veterinary hospital, staffed by a truly superb clinical team of 37 veterinary surgeons, 37 nurses and 17 PCAs, all committed and able to offer the best possible level of care to our patients. We have a large waiting room (and separate cat waiting room) - we are proud to have been awarded the GOLD status for being a Cat Friendly Clinic. Our facilities include - 4 theatres, 6 consulting rooms, intensive care unit, digital X-ray, CT scanner, ultrasound scanner, endoscopy, laparoscopy, mechanical ventilation, and in-house laboratory (including blood gases).
This is a varied role which will include general nursing duties, ward work with patients, intensive patient care in our ICU ward and Patient triage. You will work 1 in 4 weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and shift times will vary between 6.00am-3.30pm, 7am-4.30pm and 9.00am-6.30pm.
We are offering an attractive salary of up to £30,000 (pro rata), dependent on experience and length of qualification.
Our pro rata Rewards package includes:
- Professional memberships funded (RCVS & VDS)
- CPD and further studies encouraged - your learning and clinical growth is important to us!
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent), plus the option to purchase an additional two weeks leave per year with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- CVS Refresh – one of our health and wellbeing rewards. Our teams receive a weekly allowance to spend on tasty treats or fitness classes!
- Mental Health first aiders - our people are at the heart of what we do, and your health & wellbeing matters!
- Cycle to work scheme, saving 25-39% on a bike and accessories!
- Discounted pet treatments
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 365 days a year helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most
- Discounted UK gym membership with Gym Flex
- Internal career progression and transfers available – with a network of over 500 practices, we can support you should you need to relocate
- Recommend a Friend rewards - Financial bonus up to £5000 for referring your Vet friends and up to £3000 for your Nurse friends!
To arrange a confidential and informal chat about this role, please contact Laura on 07880 374377 or to submit an online application please click Apply Now, upload your CV and we'll be in touch.
Address: Unit A1 Priestley Road, Wardley Business Park, Worsley, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom