Looking For A New Direction Within The Job You Love?
1 month ago
up to £32000
London Colney, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Vet AI may just have the dream role for you.
What we have to offer:
We have an incredible role on offer at our brand new state of the art practice located in St Albans. We are looking for dedicated RVN’s to form part of a brand new team and help to revolutionise bricks and mortar veterinary care as we know it. This is the very first of many practices in the UK and we would love you to be part of the journey with us.
We have both Full time and Part time roles available and strive to promote a flexible working pattern that works for both our employees and our business.
- You will never be expected to complete a shift longer than 8 hours and there will be no OOH or on-call work, yes you hear us right no OOH working.
- We are looking for a team who is able to provide flexibility and our standard operational hours are expected to be 8am - 8pm (Mon-Fri) and 9am - 5pm (Sat-Sun).
- Whilst we are looking for RVN’s to be located within the practice, there may also be the possibility of some remote work alongside.
- All work performed to the highest standard of care in line with the RCVS practice standards scheme.
- There are many opportunities for career progression with Vet AI and even the possibility of shared roles to provide the best job satisfaction.
What you’ll get:
- Salary up to £32000 (Depending on experience)
- 33 days paid holiday (including B/H)
- £1500 CPD allowance, (Pro rata for Part Time)
- RCVS & VDS fees paid, (Pro rata for Part Time)
- Paid company sick leave
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Employee membership to Perkbox - which provides a gold standard of mental health and well-being support - Looking after Mental health is so important to us here at Vet AI.
- To be part of something big - from your in-clinic team mates to our telemedicine colleague around the world, join a company that has been described by staff as “the best team you’ve ever worked with”.
Interested? Then read on!
Who we are:
We are Vet-AI, and we are delivering the pet care of the future. Our flagship app, Joii Pet Care was created to make pet care affordable and accessible for all pet owners. Through Joii, pet mums and dads can video call a vet 24/7, use an intelligent pet symptom checker (think NHS 111 but for pets), or seek preventative care through nurse clinics. All at the click of a button.
- To make pet care affordable and accessible for everyone.
- To improve the lives and wellbeing of everyone working within the veterinary industry.
Quite simply, we want vet care to be available to everyone, and to ensure the people who are delivering it with us are as happy as they can be. We’re called Joii, after all.
So what's next?
We’re stepping out of digital and into physical pet care, with the launch of our first Joii clinic in St Albans. A brand-new state of the art practice, designed with pets and vet teams in mind. We’re a technology led company, so you’ll have all the usual gadgets and then some. From scales built into the waiting room floor, to digital stethoscopes, to a booking system that notices when your team is running behind and reschedules appointments, so you all clock off on time. Working in sync with the Joii telemedicine app, and with an incredible in-clinic support team, our aim is to make sure you can do the job you love to the full extent of your training. After all, happy vets & nurses = happy pets!
Speaking of telemedicine - Interested in some remote work? We’re happy to combine in-clinic days with remote working days, to deliver the schedule that works for you.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum three years’ experience in general practice
- RCVS registered or eligible.
- A confident RVN who will have an in practice role with the addition of some remote work alongside using our telemedicine and customer care platforms.
- Confidence with routine nurse clinics, anaesthesia & in-patient care
- A real passion for pet care
- A passion for changing the industry - we know we can’t go on as we are, and want to work with you to solve the problems that drive vet nurses out of the industry. Tell us what you dislike about General Practice, and we’ll find a solution together.
To find out more or to apply please email us at
Tel: 07513 821909
Address: 7-9 Haseldine Road, London Colney, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom