Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN)- Full Or Part Time Position Available At Our Westerham Branch In Kent.
2 months ago
Mark Nelson Vets
Westerham, Kent, United Kingdom
Registered Veterinary Nurse – Mark Nelson Vets – Westerham, Kent
** NO OOH OR ON-CALL **
We are looking for a full-time or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly team.
If you are an RVN that takes pride in delivering excellent patient focussed care as well as supporting your team and clients and would like to use your RVN skills to the full, then please get in touch.
We are a modern, well-equipped RCVS accredited small local practice based in the town of Westerham in the beautiful countryside of Kent, within a 30-minute train ride into central London.
We have a generous CPD budget and actively encourage our team to branch out into areas of their special interests, and to thrive to the best of their abilities.
We like to enjoy nights out as a team, and make sure that the treat cupboards are kept full of sweet treats! Take a video tour of the practice: https://vimeo.com/794168091/8f89b4832c
· Full-time: 40 hour working week with varied shifts between the hours of 8:30-6:30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30-12:00 with time off in lieu.
· Part-time: 3 day working week with varied shifts between the hours of 8:30-6:30 and 1:3 Saturdays 8:30-12:00.
· No OOH
· No on-call.
What we offer
· 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
· CPD encouraged with generous allowance and time off given
· Cash back health plan including eye tests, wellbeing, physio/osteopath treatments and shopping discounts
· RCVS Membership paid
· One other membership subscription
· VDS cover
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
· Company sick pay
· Proud member of the VetPartners family so support of a larger group.
To apply, please email your CV to: [email protected]
Tel: 01959 569472
Address: The Old Corn Store, London Road, Westerham, Kent, United Kingdom