Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At Norcross Vets, Norcross Lane
1 month ago
Up to £27,500 depending on experience.
Norcross Vets, Norcross Lane
Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our practice in Thornton for a full time Veterinary Nurse.
We see a varied case load, provide excellent facilities, and would love you to join our team.
Located in Lancashire, close to Poulton le Fylde and easily accessible by motorway links, rail and bus, the surgery is bright, spacious, purpose built to industry leading standards with a digital x-ray, in-house lab, ultrasound, Visiting MRI and up to date monitoring equipment.
4 or 5 days per week 38 hours shifts between 8am - 7.30pm. No on call, 1 in 4 weekends. Night checks on a rota basis.
Salary for the role is up to £27,500 depending on experience.
Our practice has a well-established reputation in the local area and our caseload is very varied. We see a good mixture of routine but also more advanced cases. We are exclusively a first-opinion small animal practice and a Vet Nurse training centre.
About the Team and Culture
The team is currently 3 vets and is supported by 4 nurses, 2 VCA and 7 receptionists, all passionate about providing the very best care for their clients and patients.
We offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package including competitive salary, generous CPD allowance, pension, memberships paid and exclusive company discounts for own pets.
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join our amazing team, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced RVN who strives for clinical excellence, is committed to client and patient care, has a passion to do things right clinically and importantly is a great team player. You will also be a dynamic and efficient Nurse who is experienced in general nursing duties.
You will be an enthusiastic, passionate, patient, and caring individual who would treat other’s pets as you would your own.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
Work life balance
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
• Non-accidental injury support
• £600 CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Quote BH7371 when applying for this role.
Address: Norcross Lane, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom