Perm RVN Role - Full And Part Time - Leicestershire
up to £34,000
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and welcoming general hospital in Leicestershire. The practice has state-of-the-art equipment including specialist orthopedics equipment, and you will be joining a large and supportive existing team.
- Good general nursing skills required including but not limited to; admitting patients, monitoring anaesthetics, recovering, and discharging patients etc.
- Great customer service skills; being down-to-earth with a genuine enthusiasm for animal welfare.
- RCVS registered.
Key Details & Benefits:
- Permanent Full time and part time hours considered.
- Hours: between 8am - 7:30pm. 1 in 3 weekends.
- Salary: between £27,000 to £34,000 Pro Rata depending on experience.
- No OOH or overnight in patient checks.
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates) & paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS).
- Contributary pension schemes.
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards.
Get in touch if you're looking for a new role!
Address: Leicestershire, United Kingdom