Registered Veterinary Nurse - Flexible Hours - Competitive Salary!
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
An exciting and infrequent opportunity has arisen for an upbeat RVN to join this friendly and supportive team in the Shepshed area.
This is a full-time position but there is some flexibility with hours and reduced hours are available for those passionate about the industry but unable to commit to the full-time demands of veterinary work! Weekends are shared on a 1 in 4 rota basis (Saturdays 9 - 12) and no OOHs are required.
You will be joining an accomplished, first-rate practice that is home to some of the highest quality facilities and equipment.
Nurses here are encouraged to progress their professional skillset and develop their careers.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Increased annual leave of 6.6 weeks (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Pay increases based on performance and contributions to the practice
- Opportunities to develop Nurse Clinics
- Generous CPD allowance and paid CPD days
- Paid memberships
- Exclusive company discounts
Apply below or contact Jess on 07957 763275 for more information!
Tel: 07957 763275
Address: Leicestershire, United Kingdom