Registered Veterinary Nurse | Middlesex (JT-23453)
Middlesex, United Kingdom
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s small animal practice in Middlesex.
The practice is well equipped with digital x-ray, dental x-ray and a nurse consultation room. The surgery is well located, just 5-minute walk away from a tube station which takes you right into Central London.
The ideal candidate must be able to work well within a small team of 1 Vet and 1 Receptionist, and have an interest in nurse clinics.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full or part-time permanent position
- This is a sole charge role, that would suit full or part time candidates
- The working shifts are between 8.30am - 7pm, 5 days a week and 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
- The general nursing duties include: nurse clinics, theatre duties, anaesthesia, reception and being responsible for the day to day running of the branch
- We will consider applications from experienced to newly qualified nurses and will also consider part-time applications
- This is a sole charge position so the candidate must be confident in their skills and be able to work under their own instruction
- There will be support from the main hospital when needed
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £30,000 DOE
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
…and much more!
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Middlesex, United Kingdom