Registered Veterinary Nurse - Newcastle
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
We are looking for a RVN to join our client's fantastic team at in Newcastle.
About The Role
- F/PT, min. of 16 hours per week.
- Shifts from 7.30am to 8pm, each shift is 8.5 hours
- Saturday shifts are one in every ten 8.30am-5pm with the time given back the following week.
- No OOH
- Up to £29,000 DOE, pro rota.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of nursing care including clinics and in-patient care before, during and after surgery, schedule 3 surgeries is optional.
About The Practice
Our client is one of the only northeast 1st Op practice with a CT scanner in the premises. They also have a range of Idexx in-house lab equipment including haematology, biochemistry, a snap test reader and an electrolyte blood gas analyser.
Additonally, their equipment is modern and functional including digital x-ray, ECG, ultrasound, Laparoscopy, Endoscopy, 3 doppler's, Bair huggers, multiparameter's and dental x-ray.
- CPD allowance
- Employee discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Paid memberships
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me [email protected] / call me 01291 645871
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom